Recruiter Resourcer - Internal / In-House
We’re looking for a full time in-house recruiter resourcer to work for our RPO partner and undertake all our resourcing and applicant management activity, provide first line screening and shortlisting for line managers and manage our recruiter agency relationships. It’s important to note that you’ll be working with a demanding, ambitious technology company at an early stage, so we’ll expect you to take ownership and feel responsibility for a broad range of things that will help us succeed. For ambitious, energetic, people-focused candidates, you will have an excellent opportunity to make your mark delivering talent and building incredible teams.
Your Key responsibilities:
- Filter and screen applications to provide shortlists to line managers
- Proactively resource candidates for open roles
- Support line managers in their recruitment and onboarding needs
- Fill 65%+ of all vacancies directly, avoiding agency recruiting fees where possible
- Creating and managing job postings and descriptions for all vacancies across Pupil
- Pro-actively headhunt and pitch to “passively looking” professionals and build a landscape and map the market
- Applicant administration, booking meetings/calls, conducting screening telephone/video call interviews and coordinating the follow up panel hiring team
- Conducting interviews and assessments with line managers and providing support during hiring activity
- Manage the end to end processes; from introduction to successful offer stage through to on-boarding new team members
- Weekly KPI activity reporting indicating pipeline and quality landscape for consideration, delivering intelligence on compensation on competitors and salary bandings
- Maintaining Pupil careers pages and attraction activity
- Attending workshops/seminars/meetups to promote the brand and communicate the attraction strategy
- Managing additional vendors i.e. agencies, achieving unified terms and PSL relationships
- Contract/offer administration and negotiations
Pupil is changing the world of data capture, creating immersive 3D experiences through revolutionary technology.
Our team is made up of engineers, designers and dreamers from around the globe.
The breathtaking new digital spaces we create are set to radically transform entire industries. Our first product will launch in 2018. If you have world-class skills in software, platform engineering, design, computer vision, 3D graphics, machine learning or big data or you are an ambitious recent graduate with great academic results and an entrepreneurial mindset, we want to hear from you.
This is a front and centre role where you’ll be an ambassador for our brand and likely the first point of contact in our talent acquisition process. You’ll therefore need to be articulate, present well and have practiced and polished sales and relationship building skills to win engagement with passive candidates and make great impressions on direct applicants. You should love meeting people and finding out what makes them tick, so that you can provide considered assessments of their motivations, qualities and experiences.
You'll have 2-4 years in recruitment, starting at the coal face resourcing candidates and screening for shortlists, followed by a flip to working in-house or in dedicated RPO capacity for a fast growing technology/software business delivering candidates and talent at scale. Your career should show stability and progression, working with premier B2B/B2C technology driven services or recruitment firms.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience working as recruiter resourcer, actively hunting for candidates and conducting screening interviews
- Have experience working in graduate recruitment and technology recruitment
- Have worked ‘in-house’ or in a dedicated capacity for a fast growing technology business
- Be able to pitch with enticing confidence, energy and articulation
- Have great people skills, to be likable, compelling and hard to resist
- Have really strong written English and communication skills to positively influence and deliver fabulous first impressions
- Be able to provide evidence of entrepreneurial experiences e.g. self-directed working, ownership and ambition, organisation and project management skills – you’ll need these to balance the fast moving and fluid demands of working in a startup environment where you’ll have autonomy.
- Have worked ‘on both sides of the fence’ for agencies and clients, directly or in an RPO capacity
- Have experience and interest in technology, B2B sales, software, virtual reality or real estate.