Digital Surveyor - Graduate Job
We're looking for driven, organised, independent graduates who'd love to forge a career in a fast moving ambitious technology business. You'll be part of a team of highly trained reality capture technicians, working in the field as a digital surveyor to fulfill high volumes of orders for our clients. Your role is to provide an efficient, high standard mobile digital surveying service to our customers, surveying and documenting properties, interior spaces and other large assets.
We use a combination of patent-pending proprietary hardware and software systems to capture interior spaces in high resolution and stream them to our cloud where advanced image processing algorithms render the data into high definition, comfortable to use, immersive VR experiences and other assets. Successful applicants will be fully trained and acquire vocational qualifications in property measurement / digital surveying as well as build advanced photography skills.
We work with a range of demanding professionals to provide services that add value to their business operations so we need an excellent field team to help our customers get a great return on their investment. You’ll be interacting with customers and their clients to offer supremely competent service and act as an ambassador for our brand.
- Provide a mobile reality capture service using Pupil’s hardware and software systems, travelling around London daily
- Digitally surveying properties and documenting spaces to a professional standard
- Manage your day to day scheduling to achieve maximum results
- Be Pupil’s ambassador, interacting with both customers and their clients (members of the public) to provide supremely competent service experience.
- Maintain a polished professional appearance at all times
- Responsible for your own productivity to meet daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Delivering high quality digital assets for our clients
- Supporting your team by sharing best practice, continuous improvement ideas that build quality and operational efficiency
- Accountable for Pupil’s equipment and software
Pupil is changing the world of data capture, creating immersive 3D experiences through revolutionary technology.
Our team is made up of engineers, designers and dreamers from around the globe.
The breathtaking new digital spaces we create are set to radically transform entire industries. Our first product will launch in 2018. If you have world-class skills in software, platform engineering, design, computer vision, 3D graphics, machine learning or big data or you are an ambitious recent graduate with great academic results and an entrepreneurial mindset, we want to hear from you.
You need to be a target driven, flexible self-starter with the ability to operate independently in a fast paced, constantly evolving team environment. You should be determined, organised and a natural forward planner with a visceral hatred of being late. You will be keen to learn as well as develop skills and knowledge within the real estate industry. You should be inspired by ownership and autonomy as you'll have responsibility for delivering our brand and service personally in the field. You should be independently mobile on a day-to-day basis with your own transport. You'll need to demonstrate intelligence and problem solving strengths as you'll need to think on your feet in the field.
It’s important to note that you’ll be joining a demanding, ambitious technology company at an early stage, so we’ll expect you to take ownership and feel responsibility for a broad range of things that will help us succeed with our customers. For ambitious, entrepreneurial candidates, you will have an excellent opportunity to make your mark and be involved in something genuinely game-changing.
- Have a full clean UK driving licence and your own daily transport
- Have regular, reliable access to your own fast broadband connection at home
- Be comfortable and motivated to be based from home and work on the road
- Have first rate attention to detail and be obsessed with accuracy
- Be confident communicating with members of the public in person
- Get satisfaction from making a difference and exceeding customer expectations
- Have a great attitude - good enough is never enough
- Be numerate and fluent in English
- Be smart, presentable and comfortable in professional commercial environments.
- Exceptional time management and self-organisation skills - punctuality is a promise
- Have photographic or survey / surveying experience
- A clean valid CBT, moped or motorcycle licence
- Are digitally literate and excited by technology
- Be able to provide evidence of entrepreneurial experiences e.g. organisation, self-directed working, ownership and ambition - you’ll need these to balance the fast moving and fluid demands of working in a rapidly growing company.