Digital Surveyor - Graduate Job
We're looking for driven, organised, independent graduates who'd love to forge a career in a fast moving ambitious technology business. You'll be part of a team of highly trained reality capture technicians, working in the field as a digital surveyor to fulfill high volumes of orders for our clients. Your role is to provide an efficient, high standard mobile digital surveying service to our customers, surveying and documenting properties, interior spaces and other large assets.
We use a combination of patent-pending proprietary hardware and software systems to capture interior spaces in high resolution and stream them to our cloud where advanced image processing algorithms render the data into high definition, comfortable to use, immersive VR experiences and other assets. You will be fully trained and acquire vocational qualifications in property measurement / digital surveying as well as build advanced photography skills.
We work with a range of demanding professionals to provide services that add value to their business operations so we need an excellent field team to help our customers get a great return on their investment. You’ll be interacting with customers and their clients to offer supremely competent service and act as an ambassador for our brand.
Please note this is a rolling requirement, so we may only respond to exceptional applications and won't always have open positions for immediate start.
- Provide a mobile reality capture service using Pupil’s hardware and software systems, travelling around London daily
- Digitally surveying properties and documenting spaces to a professional standard
- Manage your day to day scheduling to achieve maximum results
- Be Pupil’s ambassador, interacting with both customers and their clients (members of the public) to provide supremely competent service experience.
- Maintain a polished professional appearance at all times
- Responsible for your own productivity to meet daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Delivering high quality digital assets for our clients
- Supporting your team by sharing best practice, continuous improvement ideas that build quality and operational efficiency
- Accountable for Pupil’s equipment and software
Pupil is a spatial technology company. We capture and publish 3D information about real-world interiors on an industrial scale. Our technology is raising standards of practice around the globe and transforming industries by digitising the world’s interiors with new levels of accuracy and consistency.
Pupil's first product, Spec, is building the new standard for the residential property industry, offering property professionals an all-in-one solution for creating accurate, feature-rich marketing assets.
Pupil is a place for those who think big and want to create extraordinary things. Our people are at the heart of everything we do and we foster a culture where we are constantly learning, evolving and collaborating to reach our bold ambitions. We’re growing fast and are always looking for exceptional talent.
Please visit pupil.co and spec.co to find out more.
We'd like you to be a target driven, flexible self-starter with the ability to operate independently in a dynamic, constantly evolving team environment. You should be determined, organised and a natural forward planner with a visceral hatred of being late. You will be keen to learn as well as develop skills and knowledge within the real estate industry. You should be inspired by ownership and autonomy as you'll have responsibility for delivering our brand and service personally in the field. You should be independently mobile on a day-to-day basis with your own transport. You'll need to demonstrate intelligence and problem solving strengths as you'll need to think on your feet in the field.
It’s important to note that you’ll be joining a demanding, ambitious technology company at an early stage, so we’ll expect you to take ownership and feel responsibility for a broad range of things that will help us succeed with our customers. If you are an organised, entrepreneurial person with ambition, you will have an excellent opportunity to make your mark and be involved in something genuinely game-changing.
- Have a full clean UK driving licence and your own daily transport
- Have regular, reliable access to your own fast broadband connection at home
- Be comfortable and motivated to be based from home and work on the road
- Have first rate attention to detail and be obsessed with accuracy
- Be confident communicating with members of the public in person
- Get satisfaction from making a difference and exceeding customer expectations
- Have a great attitude - good enough is never enough
- Be numerate and fluent in English
- Be smart, presentable and comfortable in professional commercial environments.
- Exceptional time management and self-organisation skills - punctuality is a promise
- Have photographic or survey / surveying experience
- A clean valid CBT, moped or motorcycle licence
- Are digitally literate and excited by technology
- Be able to provide evidence of entrepreneurial experiences e.g. organisation, self-directed working, ownership and ambition - you’ll need these to balance the fast moving and fluid demands of working in a rapidly growing company.
This job is based full time in the UK at our central London offices and to be considered you should have the right to work in the UK for at least 12 months. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We want each and every day to be rewarding and enjoyable for all Pupil staff. To help make that happen, we offer a range of great benefits that focus on what’s important both personally and professionally. Exceptional people deserve the best we can offer and the power to make their own choices.
- Health and Wellness: all staff have access to discounted fitness facilities, nutrition and lifestyle coaching
- 29 days annual leave - including bank holidays and your birthday bonus
- Pupil Flex: flexible hours to suit important life events, deliveries, sports days and appointments
- Friday Finish: we finish early on Fridays to get together as a company and kick off the weekend in style
- Birthday bonus: an extra day off on your birthday (if it falls on the weekend you can take another day)
- Learning and Development: we match your ambition to learn and develop so support access to training, conferences and meet-ups and encourage cross-team opportunities
- MVP awards: we like to recognise achievements on a regular basis. Our Most Valuable Player (MVP) Awards allow us to reward those who have gone above and beyond during the month
- Pupil Family Gathering: Every Friday afternoon, we get together to share news, achievements and stories from the week. This is usually followed by a social drink either from our legendary office gin trolley or supply of delicious soft drinks
- Company Socials: This year, we’ve played crazy mini golf, celebrated the Royal wedding in style, raced around the city on a scavenger hunt and hosted a Pupil summer festival – and there’s more to come!