Full Stack Developer
Are you looking to make your mark on a remarkable new product? One that will potentially be seen and experienced by lots of users? Are you someone that would love to work at the forefront of spatial technology and help build immersive VR experiences on a truly creative platform?
We’re looking for a Back End/Full Stack Developer to join our small multi-functional engineering team and be part of a fast-growing, fully funded startup. We’re after someone who is enthusiastic, passionate about technology and loves getting features into production.
We work with a range of demanding professionals to provide services that contribute to their business operations so we need an excellent team to help our customers solve their problems. You’ll be working on products to make the lives of our customers, and their clients, easier than ever.
Now is an exciting time to join us in a disruptive, technology focused business with big ambitions for the next 12 months.
- Develop back end services using Java and the AWS stack
- Develop front end services using React
- Support and improve the continuous delivery process
- Take ownership of the software you build, from analysis to production and support
- Support and work with other developers to ensure standards stay high and keep getting higher
- Be an active member of the development team, improving the code base and suggesting new tools, technologies and ways of working
- Work with the Product Owner and the Stream Lead to prioritise features and improvements
Pupil is changing the world of data capture, creating immersive 3D experiences through revolutionary technology. See spec.co and pupil.co for more details.
Our team is made up of engineers, designers and dreamers from around the globe.
The breathtaking new digital spaces we create are set to radically transform entire industries. Our first product will launch in 2018. If you have world-class skills in software, platform engineering, design, computer vision, 3D graphics, machine learning or big data, we want to hear from you.
You should be someone smart, motivated and organised who gets things done. You have ideas about everything we do and you’re not afraid to stand up for yourself - whilst respecting others of course. You love a startup environment, because you like the idea of owning what you work on and doing a bit of everything. You’re constantly thinking “could this be better?".
- 4+ years of experience as developer
- Strong knowledge of Java
- Experience with React or another front end framework (Angular, Vue)
- Ambition and a hunger for growth and development
- Can provide examples of products that you have personally helped to build and ship to production
- Spring boot knowledge
- Working knowledge of cloud platforms (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, etc)
- Knowledge of writing RESTful APIs
This job is based full time in the UK at our central London offices and to be considered you should have the right to work in the UK for at least 12 months. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.