Are you looking to make your mark on a remarkable new product? One that will potentially be seen and experienced by millions of users? Are you someone that would love to work at the bleeding edge of spatial technology and create immersive VR experiences on a truly innovative platform? This is your chance to shape an industry and work with an ambitious team of engineers, designers and product leaders.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our cross-functional team and be part of a fast-growing company. We’re after someone who is an experienced leader, passionate about developing strong teams, delivering great user experiences and is used to working with bleeding edge technology and frameworks.
Now is an exciting time to join us in a disruptive, technology-focused business with big plans for the next 12 months.
- Help define and shape a new product stream using next generation tools and technology
- Work with the Head of Product, UX, Design and Engineering to create joyful customer experiences
- Manage day to day priorities and keep the team on track to deliver against business goals and KPIs
- Inspire your team to build high quality, high impact and high value products and features
- Act as an evangelist for technology and products that you've helped to shape
Pupil is changing the world of data capture, creating immersive 3D experiences through revolutionary technology.
Our team is made up of engineers, designers and dreamers from around the globe.
The breathtaking new digital spaces we create are set to radically transform entire industries. Our first product will launch in 2018. If you have world-class skills in software, platform engineering, design, computer vision, 3D graphics, machine learning or big data, we want to hear from you.
You’re someone who is constantly identifying new markets and opportunities for a great product and a power user of all the latest gadgets and technology. You love talking about ideas but you love making those ideas happen even more and you have a portfolio of work to prove it. You are highly skilled at motivating teams of talented individuals. You believe that your role is to support the creative and collaborative process of building software but you also believe in applying the right balance of metrics and intuition to evolve your product. You're not afraid to make the tough calls and take responsibility for it. You want to work in a startup environment, because you like the idea of taking ownership of what you work on and doing a bit of everything. You’re constantly thinking “could this be better?”
You must have:
- Proven experience delivering high impact products with cutting edge technology
- Ability to articulate both the goals and the learnings from products you've lead
- Experience working closely with engineering, UX and commercial strategists
- Ability to create, manage, prioritize and drive forward product backlogs from business goals
- Experience working in a high-performing Lean Startup or Agile team
- Proven ability to take both risks and consequences and evolve from those
You ideally have:
- Exposure or interest in Deep Learning and Data Science
- Ambition and a hunger for growth and development
This job is based full time in the UK at our central London offices and to be considered you should have the right to work in the UK for at least 12 months.