Area Manager / Field Operations Manager
We're looking for a high performing, experienced Area Manager / Territory Manager / Field Operations Manager to join our ambitious technology company. You'll be working on managing and developing field based teams providing services to business customers, working to best practices and achieving targets to ensure we meet company objectives.
You'll share our vision for growth and become a key member of the team and operations as a whole. You will be leading our teams on the front line, become an ambassador in the field, ensuring that our service delivery is of the highest standard.
- Day to day scheduling of your team to achieve maximum results
- Complete meaningful 121’s with team members & enhance ambition from within
- Be our ambassador, liaise with our partners to build relationships, support and provide solutions
- Take a leading role in the on boarding of new partners, feeding back any improvement requests or challenges
- Networking with partners in your territory to build great working relationships
- Analysing competitor activities in the region and assessing opportunities for business development
- Travelling all over your area, supervising staff, accompanying them on jobs and meeting customers on sites
- Building the operational capability and team within your territory
- The productivity within your data capture team
- Design quality throughout your team focusing on processes and standards
- Setting targets and driving continuous improvement
- Drive purpose within your team by setting clear objectives and implementing a robust support structure
Pupil is changing the world of data capture, creating immersive 3D experiences through revolutionary technology.
Our team is made up of engineers, designers and dreamers from around the globe.
The breathtaking new digital spaces we create are set to radically transform entire industries. Our first product will launch in 2018. If you have world-class skills in software, platform engineering, design, computer vision, 3D graphics, machine learning or big data, we want to hear from you.
You need to be a target driven, flexible, self-starter with the ability to operate effectively in a fast paced, constantly evolving team environment.
A strong background in people management with proven experience developing and supporting field teams as well as achieving shared goals. Someone who understands the importance of leading a team and developing individuals to be the best they can be.
A good understanding of value based methodology and strong interpersonal skills are essential. The ability to work in flexible and varied working environments, building relationships with our partners and customers.
You will have natural mentoring skills with the ability to own your teams targets and ambition. Have an open, energetic attitude, be likeable and inspiring.
- Have a minimum of two years experience managing field based teams
- Have at least two years experience in people management
- B2B and B2C service experience
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Have property photographic and survey experience
- Digitally literate and excited by technology
- Full clean UK driving licence
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.