Digital Producer / Quality Control Associate / Production Assistant
We're looking for enthusiastic, digitally literate people with skills in either photography processing, image editing or surveying to join our ambitious technology company as quality control associates / production editors. You'll be working in a team responsible for processing assets, applying quality standards and reviewing materials for publication to B2B customers. You'll be using a combination of off-the-shelf software and custom built systems so need to be eager to learn and fast to adapt.
Please note this is a rolling requirement, so we may only respond to exceptional applications and won't always have open positions for immediate start.
- Own the final quality of assets released to customers
- Improve the workflow and quality processes for final production assets
- Act as gatekeeper on quality, determining improvements and applying them
- Reviewing and processing all media to 'customer ready' state
- Ensure correct colour consistency of all images and related media
- Curating and editing faulty or below par photographic assets
- Promote positive feedback and solutions to the wider capture team
- Keep accurate records of QC assets and turnaround times
- Make any requested changes/corrections promptly and correctly
- Improving workflow and best practice to create consistent output
- Use in-house software tools to audit and augment datasets
Pupil is a spatial technology company. We capture and publish 3D information about real-world interiors on an industrial scale. Our technology is raising standards of practice around the globe and transforming industries by digitising the world’s interiors with new levels of accuracy and consistency.
Pupil's first product, Spec, is building the new standard for the residential property industry, offering property professionals an all-in-one solution for creating accurate, feature-rich marketing assets.
Pupil is a place for those who think big and want to create extraordinary things. Our people are at the heart of everything we do and we foster a culture where we are constantly learning, evolving and collaborating to reach our bold ambitions. We’re growing fast and are always looking for exceptional talent.
Please visit pupil.co and spec.co to find out more.
You should be a flexible self-starter with ability to operate effectively in a fast paced, constantly evolving team environment. You should be confident learning and mastering software and new systems. You should hate settling for second best and be motivated by quality, competence and continuous improvement. Keen for the opportunity to apply your experience at larger scale in a fast growing business to drive commercial applications and deliver the best outcomes. You should have an open, energetic attitude: good enough is never enough.
- Be organised and have excellent attention to detail
- Have a critical eye for visual aesthetics
- Be adaptable and quick to learn new software
- Be numerate and fluent in English
- Be flexible as shift work, evenings or weekends may be required
- Have commercial digital photography or surveying experience
- Are interested in surveying, photography, VR, technology or related industries
- Digitally literate and excited by technology
This job is based full time in the UK at our central London offices and to be considered you should have the right to work in the UK for at least 12 months. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We want each and every day to be rewarding and enjoyable for all Pupil staff. To help make that happen, we offer a range of great benefits that focus on what’s important both personally and professionally. Exceptional people deserve the best we can offer and the power to make their own choices.
- Health and Wellness: all staff have access to discounted fitness facilities, nutrition and lifestyle coaching
- 29 days annual leave - including bank holidays and your birthday bonus
- Pupil Flex: flexible hours to suit important life events, deliveries, sports days and appointments
- Friday Finish: we finish early on Fridays to get together as a company and kick off the weekend in style
- Birthday bonus: an extra day off on your birthday (if it falls on the weekend you can take another day)
- Learning and Development: we match your ambition to learn and develop so support access to training, conferences and meet-ups and encourage cross-team opportunities
- MVP awards: we like to recognise achievements on a regular basis. Our Most Valuable Player (MVP) Awards allow us to reward those who have gone above and beyond during the month
- Pupil Family Gathering: Every Friday afternoon, we get together to share news, achievements and stories from the week. This is usually followed by a social drink either from our legendary office gin trolley or supply of delicious soft drinks
- Company Socials: This year, we’ve played crazy mini golf, celebrated the Royal wedding in style, raced around the city on a scavenger hunt and hosted a Pupil summer festival – and there’s more to come!