Digital Producer / Quality Control Associate / Production Assistant
We're looking for enthusiastic, digitally literate people with skills in either photography processing, image editing or surveying to join our ambitious technology company as quality control associates / production editors. You'll be working in a team responsible for processing assets, applying quality standards and reviewing materials for publication to B2B customers. You'll be using a combination of off-the-shelf software and custom built systems so need to be eager to learn and fast to adapt.
- Own the final quality of assets released to customers
- Improve the workflow and quality processes for final production assets
- Act as gatekeeper on quality, determining improvements and applying them
- Reviewing and processing all media to 'customer ready' state
- Ensure correct colour consistency of all images and related media
- Curating and editing faulty or below par photographic assets
- Promote positive feedback and solutions to the wider capture team
- Keep accurate records of QC assets and turnaround times
- Make any requested changes/corrections promptly and correctly
- Improving workflow and best practice to create consistent output
- Use in-house software tools to audit and augment datasets
Pupil is changing the world of data capture, creating immersive 3D experiences through revolutionary technology.
Our team is made up of engineers, designers and dreamers from around the globe.
The breathtaking new digital spaces we create are set to radically transform entire industries. Our first product will launch in 2018. If you have world-class skills in software, platform engineering, design, computer vision, 3D graphics, machine learning or big data, we want to hear from you.
You should be a flexible self-starter with ability to operate effectively in a fast paced, constantly evolving team environment. You should be confident learning and mastering software and new systems. You should hate settling for second best and be motivated by quality, competence and continuous improvement. Keen for the opportunity to apply your experience at larger scale in a fast growing business to drive commercial applications and deliver the best outcomes. You should have an open, energetic attitude: good enough is never enough.
- Be organised and have excellent attention to detail
- Have a critical eye for visual aesthetics
- Be adaptable and quick to learn new software
- Be numerate and fluent in English
- Be flexible as shift work, evenings or weekends may be required
- Have commercial digital photography or surveying experience
- Are interested in surveying, photography, VR, technology or related industries
- Digitally literate and excited by technology
This job is based full time in the UK at our central London offices and to be considered you should have the right to work in the UK for at least 12 months. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.